Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
just wanna hunt make a friend somewhere >

just wanna hunt make a friend somewhere

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

just wanna hunt make a friend somewhere

Old 08-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Spike

Default just wanna hunt make a friend somewhere

Watch tv about whitetail slam ???? I'm in Virginia have plenty of land for deer turkey coyote and bear I'd like to make a friend anywhere travel a few days to a week and hunt pretty much anything anywhere different I have about 600 acres of nice whitetail and Turkey land some predators and starting nice bear hunting I'd like to trade and make a friend hopefully keep this going with this kind of an agreement and friendship for years let me know deer season isn't far off
Old 08-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Spike

Default swap

Originally Posted by kempncam
Watch tv about whitetail slam ???? I'm in Virginia have plenty of land for deer turkey coyote and bear I'd like to make a friend anywhere travel a few days to a week and hunt pretty much anything anywhere different I have about 600 acres of nice whitetail and Turkey land some predators and starting nice bear hunting I'd like to trade and make a friend hopefully keep this going with this kind of an agreement and friendship for years let me know deer season isn't far off
doesn't sound like a bad idea to me, we could offer some deer hunting
in ohio maybe some turkey or walleye on lake erie if boat is working right lol let me know, my email [email protected]

randy
Old 08-11-2015, 04:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default You sound just like me :)

I'm in up state NY with over 1,100 private acres to hunt. I have a nice camp in the woods. I have been doing swap hunts here for many years and have made some great life long friends. Shoot me a email at [email protected] and we can chat and swap some pics Tom
Old 08-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Spike

Default Swap

I'm In West Virginia have a 1200 acre lease with some friends lots of bear and deer few Turks if interested hit me up
Old 08-27-2015, 03:05 PM
Spike

We can offer a guided handfishin or noodling trip. Catching 15-60 pound blue cat and flathead catfish with your hands. Also have deer, predators, and turkeys here in Alabama.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:48 PM
BGI
Spike

I hunt public land in Oregon. Archery and rifle hunt. Would like to share my camp here for the same there. Just looking for more hunting opertunity. Have never taken a whitetail deer. If interested [email protected]
Old 04-28-2016, 06:07 PM
Spike

Default South Florida Hogs

We've been having good luck lately hunting public land(21k+ acres each) for wild hog if you're interested. Its relatively cheap with one area not requiring a hunting license just a management area permit which is around $26 and you're good to go.
Old 05-26-2016, 03:41 PM
Spike

Default louisiana gator hunt and outdoors trip

I would love to talk about a trade, I can take you on a trophy gator hunt we can fish for redfish, sepeckle trout , catfish black drum. We can also jug for monster alligator gar. I can take you on a blue crab trip and a shrimp trip to fill your coolers . Sure to have a great time call me 5043776400