Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Fall 2016 Pike Co. IL Archery Deer for Waterfowl or Fishing. >

Fall 2016 Pike Co. IL Archery Deer for Waterfowl or Fishing.

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Fall 2016 Pike Co. IL Archery Deer for Waterfowl or Fishing.

Old 05-29-2016, 12:58 PM
Spike

I have fishing and much more , I would love to be able to get me or my son a chance at a buck form there
Old 06-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Spike

We kill ducks geese and cranes in Oklahoma regularly.....averaging 60plus bird days on dry fields!!!Shoot me a PM
Old 06-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Spike

Default lets make a deal

Check what I have out . I think you will like it
Old 08-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Spike

Have gulf coast fishing on 27 foot World Cat. Red snapper, ling and other species.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:17 PM
Spike

Have flooded timber, rice fields, and flooded corn and millet with a big blind in arkansas if interested shoot me a pm. Thanks
Old 08-21-2016, 02:06 PM
Spike

Might be interested, I have a 50' Bertram sport-fish, we fish out of Mississippi and Louisiana, typical nice weekend trip for us is leave out of Mississippi, fish a little bottom fishing for red snapper, amberjack, cobia, etc. make our way to tip of Louisiana, can spend the night at Port Eads or spend night out at sea, jigging and chunking for Tuna, then next day troll for tuna, marlin, dolphin, wahoo, etc. Can do 3 or 4 day trip will cover 200-300 miles, normally we come in with all coolers and fish boxes full and will have thrown back many more. A charter of this caliber would be $8000-$10,000 boat will use around 800 gallons of diesel for trip.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:33 PM
Spike

Default Arkansas duck hunting

If your still looking or interested in next year I have little over 1700 acres in southeast AR. With about 800 acres of it being flooded wrp,fields, and wooded draws. We are located a short distance from the MS river and have some of the best duck hunting around.
Old 12-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Spike

Default Fishing swap

I am interested in doing a fishing swap for hunting on your land. I live in central FL and do a lot of fishing in both the Atlantic and the Gulf. I have a 30' twin motor offshore boat as well as a inshore boat for fishing the flats and bay areas. We also fish the saltwater creeks off of an airboat for Redfish. Not sure what kind of fishing you are interested in but we do it all. I have a vacation house in Crystal River that we use when doing a lot of the Gulf fishing. Crystal River is where many people come to swim with the manatees in the local springs. Give me a call if you are interested and we can talk about some of the details.
Thanks
Tim 352-816-0596