Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin >

Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin

Old 08-03-2015, 04:38 AM
Spike

Default Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin

Offering a Whitetail hunt Buffalo County Wisconsin on several hundred privately owned acres. Bow season runs mid September through Jan with peak rut over the week of Halloween. Rifle runs week of thanksgiving and Muzzleloader 1st week of December. Anyways pretty flexible depending on your schedule. Best odds of harvesting something 150+ is peak rut late Oct during bow. Im by no means an outfitter but am a pretty successful outdoorsman. Stands would for the most part be provided. Id be more than happy to share harvest pictures from years past and also have a ton of trail cam pictures from the past couple years. I would offer the upstairs of my home for lodging. I'm new to these arrangements and am pretty open to any and all types of hunts.

Couple of links to hunting area

http://alcambronne.com/2011/11/30/th...uffalo-county/

http://www.buffalocountyoutfitters.c.../record-books/

http://www.fieldandstream.com/node/1005010575

(In my honest opinion most bow hunters in the area have stopped registering PY for a couple reasons #1 they most likely have 5-6 already on the wall
#2 don't want added statistics to hit the record books to help slow hunting pressure.)
Attached Thumbnails Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin-stickers.jpg   Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin-leah.jpg   Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin-leeandtom.jpg   Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin-bullwinkle.jpg   Whitetail Buffalo County Wisconsin-goodyear.jpg  

Last edited by KyleBushman; 08-05-2015 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Added links
Old 08-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Spike

Hi, if you are interested in a spring bear hunt, we have a nice cabin on a lake with 4 active baits and tree stands provided. Lots of bears, from end of May till June 30th is our season. We're located 2 hours North of Montreal. My friend, who's the owner of the cabin have been hunting that area close to 50 years now. I can provide you references from prior swaps we did and lots of trail cam pics also. We went to Wisconsin last year but more in the central part. If you can't see the pictures below for any reason, let me know if you would like to receive them by email. Thank you, Pierre

Old 08-04-2015, 06:06 AM
Spike

Default Exchange for Whitetail

Thank you for the reply! Looks like you have a very nice place there to hunt! We will have to keep in touch! Right now I think I might keep the post up to see if I night be able to find something a bit closer, but if not we will definitely keep in touch.

I just had a couple follow up questions.
1. How does Canada do bear tags? Over the counter, points?

2. Any problems that you know of transporting bear back into US?

3. How many people are you looking to exchange hunts for? 1-2?

Thanks for your post

QUOTE=pacanes;4210351]Hi, if you are interested in a spring bear hunt, we have a nice cabin on a lake with 4 active baits and tree stands provided. Lots of bears, from end of May till June 30th is our season. We're located 2 hours North of Montreal. My friend, who's the owner of the cabin have been hunting that area close to 50 years now. I can provide you references from prior swaps we did and lots of trail cam pics also. We went to Wisconsin last year but more in the central part. If you can't see the pictures below for any reason, let me know if you would like to receive them by email. Thank you, Pierre

[/QUOTE]
Old 08-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Spike

Hi, thank you for your reply. Bear tags are over the counter, for around $175.00 ca, no points needed. Not a problem to bring back the bear. I brought once the bear hide to my taxidermist who sent it back to the hunter located in Wisconsin afterwards. We can receive 2 hunters and sometimes 3. Basically, you would experience a true wilderness experience in the remote woods with a nice cabin to enjoy afterwards and surely have a shot at a bear. If you have any other questions or deer pics you can send, contact me at [email protected]

Pierre
Old 08-17-2015, 08:14 PM
Spike

Would you be interested in doing some salmon and trout fishing on Lake Michigan? I run a charter fishing service out of Algoma, Wisconsin. We would provide everything you need, including lodging and licenses. Our website is www.baylakecharters.com Our fishing season goes through September so there would still be time to get you, your family, some buddies, or couples out on the water.

Thanks,

Adam
Old 08-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Spike

We can offer a guided handfishin or noodling trip. Catching 15-60 pound blue cat and flathead catfish with your hands. Also have deer, predators, and turkeys here in Alabama.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:31 PM
Spike

I would be interested in talking about a swap look me up
Old 06-09-2016, 11:34 AM
Spike

Certainly interested in doing a swap!
I can offer hogs, deer or turkeys in Southern Oklahoma!
I don't have any lodging available but i can definitely put you in a hotel!
If interested email me [email protected]
Old 07-16-2016, 06:29 PM
Spike

Default venison

Looking for a hunt mid October. Could host you for hunts or fishing in MN