Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Sweden for ??

Old 06-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Spike

Default Sweden for ??

Hi
I live in northern sweden, just below the arctic circle. I have hare, red fox, roe deer, moose, capercaillie, beaver and badger for hunting on three different hunting grounds with plenty of game. Swedens prime salmon fishing is nearby. Just outside my house you have trout and pike fishing from my boat.
I am looking for a trade, no costs on any side except for plane tickets . I will make my two cars, my custom 900cc bike, my fishing boat and a 4wd bike or snow scooter available for your use if you would like so. I will do the cooking ( i am a culinary arts teacher with Michelin star experience) i can also butcher, smoke or dehydrate any meat or fish you would like to bring home. Only rifle due to swedens law. No bowhunters. Just looking for nice hunting experiences worldwide and to meet fellow hunters. What can you trade? Hogs, gators , deer, bear, wolf, boar??? Or something completely different. As i turn 40 next year, this would be a great way of celebrating it.
Old 06-06-2015, 05:47 AM
Fork Horn

Hi, I'm Tom from upstate New York. I have done several swap hunts with people from Sweden ad the all had great times. I can give you several Swedes for reference if you like. Here i the fall we hunt white tail deer , bear, coyote , grouse and cotton tail rabbits. In the spring we hunt wild turkey. i will provide everything for you all you need is to buy a NY hunting license which is required by law. feel free to come hunt with me anytime. this fall i have one hunter from Australia and one from Sweden. I myself will be hunting Germany and Poland this September. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and making a new Swedish friend. You can email me at [email protected] there we can talk more and share pictures.
Your new hunting friend , Tom
Old 06-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Spike

Hi will swap you a 7 day African Plains Safari (5 animals) Oryx, Impala, Springbuck, Mountain Reedbuck, Blesbuck and 7 hunting days worth $6650
Old 10-28-2015, 12:35 AM
Spike

Can offer you hunting in Poland.
I am Danish. Work in Lithuania, have access to a lot of good hunting in Poland.
Would like to hunt moose, capercaillie and fish.
All the best Jesper