Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Antelope,Elk,Deer or Mexico vacation >

Antelope,Elk,Deer or Mexico vacation

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Antelope,Elk,Deer or Mexico vacation

Old 03-18-2015, 03:57 PM
Spike

Default Antelope,Elk,Deer or Mexico vacation

I have a 2500 acre cow and hay ranch in the high rockies of northern Colorado. After years of outfitting for elk, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose I have retired but I still like to hunt. I have 3 different things I can offer. 1. a high mtn, Antelope hunt with landowner voucher so no draw for license. In 28 years we have 100% kill. 2. Elk or Mule Deer hunt, unfortunately this hunt cannot take place on my ranch because after I retired form outfitting there I have leased my ranch hunts to a friend but I know of good places on the national forest that borders my ranch to hunt these animals. 3. I have a nice winter home in San Carlos Mexico along the sea of Cortez where I spend from Nov. to May. My wife does not come down until after Christmas and leaves April 1. You can come down and stay with me for 2 or 3 weeks depending on what the trade is for. We can fish in my boat, ride my motorcycles in the desert go to the many beaches. The house is new and on the Country Club so if you have access to the golf coarse. Lots of Americans and Canadians also live there. I am most interested in trading for Moose and Fallow Deer but will consider about any African game also.I like to hunt so make an offer I can't refuse.
Old 03-22-2015, 05:25 PM
Spike

Default hi

I am interested in the trade for vacation. my website is
mountainsedgeoutfitting.ca you can contact me through there
Old 03-23-2015, 04:18 AM
Spike

Default Very interested

I am very interested and have a few different options I could offer you. Email me at [email protected] if you have not found something yet. Thanks, Nate
Old 03-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Spike

Default Alberta Outfitter

Bob
Just in case you couldn't connect with my website
[email protected]
Kendall Johnson