Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
West Virginia Black Bear >

West Virginia Black Bear

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

West Virginia Black Bear

Old 03-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Spike

Default West Virginia Black Bear

I have an 1170acre hunting lease with to many black bears ..im not a guide just a fellow hunter .. would trade a black bear hunt here for a deer hunt somewhere else
Old 03-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Spike

I sent you a pm
Old 08-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Spike

if you can put me on a good bear
I will put you on a good whitetail in ohio
you may have to hunt with me a time or two
but you will get your deer

937-605-3063 ask for randy
Old 09-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Spike

How do you all hunt those bears? Stand or with dogs? Either way is good by me. What part of WV?
Old 09-16-2015, 07:22 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Hammerhead33983
How do you all hunt those bears? Stand or with dogs? Either way is good by me. What part of WV?
stand the timber company we lease from doesn't allow hunting with dogs. I've actually just got two leases now for a total of 1000 acres dropped the other 1170 couldn't keep members ... But anyhow where are you from and what did you have in mind ..sorry I'm in Fayette county wva
Old 09-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Spike

I live in South West Florida and am actually from St. Marys WV in Pleasants county.

Anyhow I have a big boat and do a lot of offshore fishing here in South west FL. I'd trade for someone to put me on a bear. I've hunted bear around charleston before. It was DIY hunt. Took me 3 years but I finally got a small one.

Anyhow it's an offer. FYI, There is an airport 15 min from my house that flies into huntington wv for $79.00 bucks. They don't start until Feb though because all the snowbirds coming down here for cold weather. here is a link https://www.allegiantair.com/aares#d...YYmO--kD45cpZE

Oh yea, There is a lot of sharks and Tarpon here. Actually the Charlotte Harbor and Boca Grande is probably the best Tarpon fishing in the world. Want to see something cool. Youtube Boca Grande sharks and tarpon. Thats very close to my house. In fact, I can walk out in my back yard and catch sharks off the dock.

Last edited by Hammerhead33983; 09-16-2015 at 08:03 PM.