Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
wyoming antelope >

wyoming antelope

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

wyoming antelope

Old 08-03-2015, 04:16 AM
Spike

Default Exchange for Whitetail

I could offer several hundred privately owned acres in Buffalo County (western Wisconsin along the Mississippi river). We consistently register more BC entries than anywhere else in the state. Depends on what you are into and when you have time available to go but we have bow starting in mid September and that runs through January with peak rut over the week of Halloween. Rifle season is the last week of Nov followed by Muzzleloader (my favourite) 1st week of DEC. I have an entire upstairs of my home available for lodging. I have harvest pictures available if interested and a plethera of trail cam pictures from the past year as well. Shoot me back a reply if interested. [email protected]
Old 09-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by packrat67
looking to swap out antelope hunt on 20,000acres private ranch
should see 100 antelope plus a day I can throw some doe tags in also
take a cooler full meat home hunt would be end of oct or first part of November rifle

im looking for a trip around ohio hunting something different
big game hogs alligators saltwater fishing open to all suggestions

[email protected]

randy
I have southern Illinois whitetails with lodging. Not an outfitter, but we lease properties (4 of us) and just built a small lodge. The hunting is phenomenal. Also have some of the best turkey hunting in the state of Georgia with lodging as well. Finally, a good friend that hunts with us lives just North of Miami and has a boat. The fishing Can be great. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Spike

Default Offshore fishing or bear hunt

In north east NC. We have some very big bears and the fishing in the spring and summer is great. Limits of 60 dolphin (mahi) are normal, tuna, marlin, sailfish, and wahoo later in summer.