Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
South African Safari 9-day all expenses paid +$2,000 in trophy fees >

South African Safari 9-day all expenses paid +$2,000 in trophy fees

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

South African Safari 9-day all expenses paid +$2,000 in trophy fees

Old 02-25-2015, 10:55 AM
Spike

Default South African Safari 9-day all expenses paid +$2,000 in trophy fees

Trade For ???

This safari includes 9-days for one hunter as well as $2,000 credit to use towards any trophy fees of his/her choice. Also included are all meals and drinks during the hunt, accommodations in air-conditioned on-suite private chalets, daily laundry, ground transportation, skinners, trackers, licensed professional hunter, field prep of hides and horns and transportation of trophies and the use of weapons. You can hunt with a Bow or a Rifle. The $2,000 trophy credit would cover an Impala, Blue Wildebeest and a warthog but you can use it for anything you would like. If you get done hunting early they will take you touring to animal parks, waterfalls, a place to play with lions or anything else you would like to do with no charge at all. The only thing you would need to pay for is a plane ticket and shipping your trophies back home. A round trip plane ticket is about $1,000. This is a great opportunity to save thousands of dollars on your dream hunt.

Extra Hunter: $450 per day
Non-Hunting Observer: $195 per day
Arrival and Departure Point: Polokwane Airport- South Africa
Hunt dates: April 2015 to October 2015
Hunt can be delayed to: April 2016 to October 2016

I would like to trade this hunt for a big game hunt for Mule Deer, Bull Elk, Bear, Sheep, Whitetail or pretty much anything else. I am open to all offers just let me know what you have.

Email: [email protected]
Old 02-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Spike

What about a whitetail, hogs, turkeys or waterfowl in Oklahoma?
Old 03-13-2015, 12:28 PM
Spike

Im very interested. Im a outfitter from alberta canada, taking elk moose deer, wolf and bear hunters. Id like to hear more about your africa trade hunt..
Old 03-18-2015, 04:02 PM
Spike

Default Swap hunt

Hi, I am interested in another hunt in Africa, you can look at my post " Antelope,Elk, Deer or Mexican vacation" and let me know if you are interested in talking more. Bob