Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Texas Hogs and Turkey >

Texas Hogs and Turkey

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Texas Hogs and Turkey

Old 01-29-2015, 06:38 PM
Spike

Default Texas Hogs and Turkey

Have a couple places near San Antonio, Texas that has some good Wild hog and Rio Grande Turkey hunting.

This area grows some big hogs, harvested two in December that were ~275 lbs and ~325 lbs.

Spring turkey season is in April and there is a excellent Turkey population in the area this year.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

What are you looking for?
Old 01-30-2015, 05:42 PM
Spike

I am open to most hunts, if you have an idea shoot me a PM.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Spike

Default Trade white bass fishing trip for turkey trip for two.

Will trade white bass trip for two. Want turkey hunting for two nan furnish lodging, breakfast, sack lunch, guided trip and cleaning fish. Check out website. riverridgetx.com Biggest white bass in Texas. Now is the time. February and March. We are in East Texas on the Sabine River.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:22 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by whitebasser
Will trade white bass trip for two. Want turkey hunting for two nan furnish lodging, breakfast, sack lunch, guided trip and cleaning fish. Check out website. riverridgetx.com Biggest white bass in Texas. Now is the time. February and March. We are in East Texas on the Sabine River.
I appreciate the offer whitebasser, but already do quite a bit of white bass fishing, suppose to go this weekend again.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:41 AM
Spike

Are you interested in King Salmon on Northern Lake Michigan, starting early July thru late August. I will lodging, guided fishing, all gear, etc. for weekend or longer. Bass and Trout fishing also excellent this time of year. What do you provide for the Hog hunt? We can share details if you are interested in coming to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Last edited by duck plucker; 02-17-2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by duck plucker
Are you interested in King Salmon on Northern Lake Michigan, starting early July thru late August. I will lodging, guided fishing, all gear, etc. for weekend or longer. Bass and Trout fishing also excellent this time of year. What do you provide for the Hog hunt? We can share details if you are interested in coming to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
sent you a PM
Old 03-09-2015, 04:32 AM
Spike

O.K. got it, Heck yes Texas sounds like fun. Venture North when you can, I will put you on some good fishing. You will enjoy the U.P. of Michigan and open water Lake Mi.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:05 PM
Spike

Default Hunt

Interested in LA bowfishing for redfish sheepshead and gar?

Thanks

Buck
Old 04-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Bucknwfl
Interested in LA bowfishing for redfish sheepshead and gar?

Thanks

Buck
I appreciate the offer Buck but I don't think that is something I am interested in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.