Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops >

Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops

Old 02-15-2016, 12:51 PM
Spike

Default Swap Gators for Elk

Been swapping hunts for years. Would love to swap for another Elk hunt. Below are pictures of the gator killed on last year's swap. If you interested in Florida Gators, email me at [email protected]. I've got tons of pics and references.
Attached Thumbnails Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops-img_0660.jpg   Colorado horseback elk in the flat tops-img_0661.jpg  
Old 02-17-2016, 07:20 AM
Spike

Default Northeast Iowa white tails and turkey

I have acces to some great land in bluff country of NEIA and my fried and I are looking for a western elk hunt this year. We have trophy quality deer. This year I shot a 155 and there are bigger deer in the area. If this is something you are interested in let me know and I can give you more details.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by granby guy
I am offering a horseback elk hunt in the flat tops. My friend and I have hunted there for many years and enjoy great success. Tags are OTC and most years there are left over cow tags as well. We provide horses, camp, food and knowledge of the area. You have to be in shape because this is a hard hunt in beautiful country. last season we didn't see another set of human footprints in 9 days. We are not outfitters.

Looking for trophy whitetails for 2, gator hunt, bears over bait or ??????

The attached pics are some of the bulls we have shot and are representative of what's up there.
Old 03-13-2016, 07:34 PM
Spike

I have been pretty lucky over the years. I can provide lodging and a chance at trophy quality Iowa whitetail. The bow draw would take 3 years. If you want to shotgun hunt the odds of drawing go up and with party hunting are pretty much a guarantee. You would be hunting 340 acre of private land with no other hunters during you stay.

Last edited by mgrossman; 03-13-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:36 AM
Spike

Default Black bear hunt in alberta for this May

My father and I won a black bear hunt for too this may the logistics for time and travel aren't working out would be interested in talking do you about the elk hunt. If any interest please let us know either way were running out of time thanks