Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
South Dakota pheasants for private land to mt lion hunt with my hounds. >

South Dakota pheasants for private land to mt lion hunt with my hounds.

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

South Dakota pheasants for private land to mt lion hunt with my hounds.

Old 12-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Spike

Default South Dakota pheasants for private land to mt lion hunt with my hounds.

I am interested in trading South Dakota pheasant hunting for private land in one of the western states where I could purchase a Mt Lion tag over the counter and hunt a private ranch.
I own my hounds and can do it all myself. I'm just looking for a nice sized ranch to tree a few Mt Lion and harvest one if the ranch owner wants one removed.
I would consider other hunts but prefer cat hunting.
I own 240 acres of land that is prime pheasant hunting. I would supply the land, kennel for your dog, a place to have lunch, clean birds and grill a steak at night.
We don't hunt the property very often and there will be plenty of action.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:10 AM
Spike

Default wendy123

Want to try Nevada? We have way more Mt lion than we need. That's why our deer herds are so depleted. We need more lion hunters. Tags are over the counter. Pat Gray 775-934-9358
Old 06-24-2016, 01:52 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by prhunter
I am interested in trading South Dakota pheasant hunting for private land in one of the western states where I could purchase a Mt Lion tag over the counter and hunt a private ranch.
I own my hounds and can do it all myself. I'm just looking for a nice sized ranch to tree a few Mt Lion and harvest one if the ranch owner wants one removed.
I would consider other hunts but prefer cat hunting.
I own 240 acres of land that is prime pheasant hunting. I would supply the land, kennel for your dog, a place to have lunch, clean birds and grill a steak at night.
We don't hunt the property very often and there will be plenty of action.

I am wanting to go to South Dakota and go pheasant hunting. I have my own dogs and am looking to bring my boys. I have property in Missouri with great whitetail and turkey hunting.

If interested give me a shout.