Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Alaskan fishing vacation for wild hog hunt >

Alaskan fishing vacation for wild hog hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Alaskan fishing vacation for wild hog hunt

Old 11-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Spike

Default Alaskan fishing vacation for wild hog hunt

I am offering an Alaskan vacation in exchange for a wild hog hunt in the southern US.

I own an Alaskan made 26' ocean boat. We fish out of Whittier, Alaska, for halibut, ling cod, rockfish and salmon. Pics are available upon request, and so are several recent references.

I propose a 7 day Alaskan vacation for you and two others. We will spend two and a half days on the water, and the rest of the time you can spend touristing around Anchorage, visiting glaciers, driving over mountain passes with my truck (a rental if you prefer) or traveling to Seward or Homer or any place in between.

We will pick you up from the airport in Anchorage on arrival and return you to the airport when you leave.

I have three chest freezers and a vacuum sealer to process and freeze your catch.

You will have your own bedroom in my home with your own bathroom. I will treat you like family.

In exchange, my girlfriend and I would like to bow hunt hogs for several days with you, and be treated like family in return. Let me know if you are interested, and we can begin a conversation.

Last edited by AlaskaFish; 11-28-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Spike

Default Hog hunting in West Texas

Originally Posted by AlaskaFish
I am offering an Alaskan vacation in exchange for a wild hog hunt in the southern US.

I own an Alaskan made 26' ocean boat. We fish out of Whittier, Alaska, for halibut, ling cod, rockfish and salmon. Pics are available upon request, and so are several recent references.

I propose a 7 day Alaskan vacation for you and two others. We will spend two and a half days on the water, and the rest of the time you can spend touristing around Anchorage, visiting glaciers, driving over mountain passes with my truck (a rental if you prefer) or traveling to Seward or Homer or any place in between.

We will pick you up from the airport in Anchorage on arrival and return you to the airport when you leave.

I have three chest freezers and a vacuum sealer to process and freeze your catch.

You will have your own bedroom in my home with your own bathroom. I will treat you like family.

In exchange, my girlfriend and I would like to bow hunt hogs for several days with you, and be treated like family in return. Let me know if you are interested, and we can begin a conversation.
. My wife and I own private land in W.Texas. With some really nice big pigs and meat pigs of your choice. You can pm me back if it is something y'all might be interested in.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:26 PM
Spike

Default Hog wild

Originally Posted by AlaskaFish

I own 8,000 acres in south Ga. You can kill as many hogs as you want and we have lodging on the property.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:33 AM
Spike

We have A 7000 acre lease in middle Georgia with an incredible amount of hogs. my camp is comfortable not fancy but has power water heat and air. I can text you plenty of pictures if interested my name is David 770-364-6152 Thanks
Old 05-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Fork Horn

Wild Bill...sent you a PM
Old 05-16-2017, 06:44 AM
Spike

Hi! Just saw your message now. Can you email me at [email protected]? so much easier than the forum.

Thanks,
Larry and Juli in Alaska