Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking to find place to take my kids. >

Looking to find place to take my kids.

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking to find place to take my kids.

Old 11-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Spike

Default Looking to find place to take my kids.

Hello,
New to the site but what brought me here was I have been trying to find information or guys that are up for assisting a fellow hunter. Love the outdoors and love to just hunt. I hunt all seasons here in NH. Bow Muzzle & gun. I also enjoy taking my kids.
I know people get very possessive of their deer and I certainly don't want to try and move in on someones honey hole or anything.
My biggest goal is to find a place where my oldest kids odds of seeing deer and actually shooting some would be higher. I know there are no givens in hunting so would not be seeking some guarantee.
I live in NH and the deer numbers are not like many other states like in the Midwest say.
My kids (6) of them, all enjoy getting out in the woods. The oldest have been out several times with me and we have shot bear, turkeys, and my oldest has gotten a deer. But the deer are few and far between. It would be great to find someone willing to invite a father and his kids out for a hunt.
I don't have a lot to offer per say but would certainly be willing to offer up a bear hunt over bait that I would setup stands, bait, and help remove the bear and even cut it up for you. We could possibly even work out lodging at no cost.
Well just figured I would toss that out and see what if any responses I get.
Thanks for you time.
Not looking for this year but maybe next. So there is time to talk if anyone wants to reach out and talk.
Feel free to message me here or I can give you my personal e-mail address.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by nhfisherman
Hello,
New to the site but what brought me here was I have been trying to find information or guys that are up for assisting a fellow hunter. Love the outdoors and love to just hunt. I hunt all seasons here in NH. Bow Muzzle & gun. I also enjoy taking my kids.
I know people get very possessive of their deer and I certainly don't want to try and move in on someones honey hole or anything.
My biggest goal is to find a place where my oldest kids odds of seeing deer and actually shooting some would be higher. I know there are no givens in hunting so would not be seeking some guarantee.
I live in NH and the deer numbers are not like many other states like in the Midwest say.
My kids (6) of them, all enjoy getting out in the woods. The oldest have been out several times with me and we have shot bear, turkeys, and my oldest has gotten a deer. But the deer are few and far between. It would be great to find someone willing to invite a father and his kids out for a hunt.
I don't have a lot to offer per say but would certainly be willing to offer up a bear hunt over bait that I would setup stands, bait, and help remove the bear and even cut it up for you. We could possibly even work out lodging at no cost.
Well just figured I would toss that out and see what if any responses I get.
Thanks for you time.
Not looking for this year but maybe next. So there is time to talk if anyone wants to reach out and talk.
Feel free to message me here or I can give you my personal e-mail address.
I may be interested do you have any pics of the bear you shot.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Spike

Hello,
I'm located in S.W. Pennsylvania and have some nice whitetail hunting and small game. I would be willing to have you down our way and possibly even stay with us to do some hunting. I have private ground and have all the stands set up. Didn't know if you're into bow or rifle hunting. Either would be fine. I would like for me and my son to come up and do a bear hunt. Get back to me if your interested. If you wouldn't mind give me a text. 724-710-744three.