Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Alabama Wild Hog Hunts >

Alabama Wild Hog Hunts

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Alabama Wild Hog Hunts

Old 10-27-2014, 08:16 PM
Banned

Default Alabama Wild Hog Hunts

I have 1,860 ac. Of river bottom between the Tombigbee and Alabama rivers of some the best wild Hog hunting around. We can hunt with my dogs or you can hunt from a stand with your weapon of choice. There is no bag limit. I own a houseboat and camp and I will buy the groceries and do the cooking, we can stay on the houseboat or in the camp for a two or three day hunt. I'm looking for a whitetail hunt for me and my son somewhere up north where the big bucks roam. If interested in discussing more details please, feel free to call me. 251-463-4878 Thanks, Jeremy
Old 10-31-2014, 04:25 PM
Spike

Default Alaskan vacation

Hi. I am a 38 year Alaskan resident with my own 26' Alaskan saltwater fishing boat, fishing out of Whittier Alaska. I can offer a weeks worth of vacation, including three days on the salt. I have great references and great pics. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in talking and trading some pictures.

Thanks,
Larry and Juli