Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Iowa Deer Hunt

Old 10-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Spike

Default Iowa Deer Hunt

Swaping an Iowa Deer hunt for 2 in 2015 . YOU WILL NEED TO DRAW A TAG. I'm offering room and board with 10+ stands in place bow hunt or late muzzleloader. Zones 4 and 5 depending on which Season your interested in.
Thanks

Last edited by wniowa; 10-17-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:36 AM
Spike

I have points in place to draw bow tag, what kind hunt u looking for? Or how much ucharge for week bow hunt 1 person. I hunt alone.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:31 PM
Spike

Hi, would you be interested in swapping for a bear hunt, all stands, baits and a nice cabin with all amenities on a lake, 2 hours north of Montreal. Lots of bears and huge territory.
We've been hunting bears for close to 50 years up there.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Spike

Would you be interested in swapping for some Lake Michigan Salmon and Trout Fishing?

www.baylakecharters.com

Adam
Old 02-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Spike

Default Trading hunts

Would you be interested in an Alligator hunt in Florida? I have hunted in Iowa in zone 4 & 5 before and I know it is near impossible to draw an archery tag in zone 5 but about once in 4 years. I have hunted there 3 times all in late muzzleloader. I don't want to hunt late muzzleloader anymore. I would really like to bow hunt. If you are interested email me at [email protected].

Thanks