Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

gators

Old 07-26-2014, 03:26 AM
Spike

Default gators

Would anyone be interested in coming hunt gators ? Season is almost here and I have 60 tags. The hunt swap would be for you and another person if you choose to come down for a few days and help fill the tags. A few big skulls could be kept if wanted and also some meat. If a hide is wanted extra time here would be required so we can properly and legaly get cites tags and all that good stuff. Would love for a trophy hunt for me and my wife. Possibly trophy whitetail, large game or axis buck. If it's a large Game I'd really like my wife to kill and me just be there if that is the only option. Email for more details. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by bugsandbones1; 07-26-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Spike

Default wci_whitetail

I have very good whitetail hunting in west central il. call if interested217-801-2541
Old 07-26-2014, 06:12 PM
Spike

a few pictures.. 2 gators in truck are both 11 footers. big one is 13 foot. and yes i did the skulls myself... we typically get a few 10 footers and above with the occasional 11 or 12 footer but definately isnt guarenteed.
Attached Thumbnails gators-photo.jpg   gators-20140609_183605.jpg   gators-gator.jpg   gators-13-footer.jpg