Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
oklahoma elk hunt >

oklahoma elk hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

oklahoma elk hunt

Old 06-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Spike

Default oklahoma elk hunt

Elk hunt on private land in sw oklahoma. Tags are all over the counter. Let me know. What you have.
Old 06-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Spike

Default Prairie Dogs for Elk

My grandpa is in his 70's and has never killed a big bull. How difficult is the hunting in Oklahoma? Are there lots of elk? We have a ranch in central South Dakota and have all the prairie dogs you can shoot. We have people from all over the US come to shoot them. We are only also located only 3 hours from Mount Rushmore, the badlands, Wall Drug, and Deadwood. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Brian
Old 06-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Spike

Default northeastern missouri rifle or bow hunt

i live in northeastern Missouri about 10 miles from Iowa lots of big deer if its something you'd be interested in give me a call or text 660 216 1013 i can send pictures of deer harvested and some i have on trail camera too
Old 07-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Spike

I would be interested in an Oklahoma elk hunt. I am actually a guide here in Oklahoma I have access to over 9,000 acres of private land. We offer Whitetail, Hogs, Rio Grande Turkeys, and Waterfowl hunting. If you would be interested in swapping let me know
[email protected]
Old 07-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Spike

i would love an elk hunt for me and my wife. she hunts i watch. im from south louisiana and can offer a variety. I can offer Gators, (season starts soon) hogs (with gun or knife, you choose) nutria rat (kill hundreds in a day very fun and lots of plinking with .22) good rabbit hunting while down here. coming during deer season we have lots of deer. just no monster bucks. can kill deer, hogs nutria, rabbits, and some good catfishing all in one day, then frog at night. never a dull moment in the marshes of louisiana!
Old 07-29-2014, 04:11 PM
Spike

I live in central Ohio knox/licking county whitetail and fall turkey can kill one buck and up to five doe as well as one turkey of either sex if that is somethin you'd be interested in let me know!
Thanks for your time
Bobby
Old 09-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Spike

Default swap for kansas whitetail

Have good whitetail hunting in southeast kansas a lot of river bottom surrounded by crop fields all private land with a cabin would love to swap a hunt with you for two people you can call 918 841 0121 for more info of you would like
Old 09-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Spike

Have excellent white tail hunting in Greene County Illinois managed for bucks over 150''. Would be interested in swapping. Thanks
Old 09-28-2014, 08:06 AM
Spike

Default Swap fishing trip for elk hunt

I can swap an inshore redfishing trip for two in south Louisiana for your elk hunt.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:21 AM
Spike

I can offer eastern wild turkey hunt in south carolina. Have 2000 acres at my disposal loaded with turkeys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.