Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Great Swap a Hunt so far! >

Great Swap a Hunt so far!

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Great Swap a Hunt so far!

Old 04-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Spike

Default Great Swap a Hunt so far!

I always saw the swap hunts but you never knew if anyone ever hooked up or how it went. I placed an add last year to swap an Osceola Turkey Hunt for a Northern Whitetail Hunt and got more responses than I would have believed. I made a deal with Troy for him and his wife to come down from Ohio this spring for a couple of gobblers and my wife and I to go to Ohio this fall for a white tail bow hunt.

Well Troy and Becky just left and we had a ball, they were great people and I am sure we will be friends for years to come. They had to fight through some pretty miserable weather the first couple of days as we had six inches of rain but they both took damn nice birds, unfortunately we had to cancel a hog hunt we were going to do because of the rain and standing water but with any luck there will be a next time.

We are both looking forward to seeing them again and it just goes to show that there are good people on here and the swap a hunt can be a good thing if you do your homework.

Jack