Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Swap a WHitetail hunt in Southern MI on 1700 acres for ???? >

Swap a WHitetail hunt in Southern MI on 1700 acres for ????

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Swap a WHitetail hunt in Southern MI on 1700 acres for ????

Old 07-24-2013, 06:40 AM
Spike

Default Swap a WHitetail hunt in Southern MI on 1700 acres for ????

Privately owned 1700 acres in the corn belt of Southern Michigan with 150+ class whitetails on the property. Looking to host a hunter here in Michigan during firearm or bow season and in return have the hunter host me at their place. Up for any type of hunts...Mulies, Bear, Elk, Mountain Lion, etc.

Let me know if interested and what opportunities you have to offer. I can provide trailcam photos of the bucks here upon request.

Thanks and Happy Hunting!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Spike

Wonderful Fishing and Camping with first class gear on National Buffalo River. Also have cabin there. Excellent Archery for Whitetail deer, World class Trout fishing, Hog and Bear hunting in Wilderness area. All guided. Best Smallmouth Fishing on moving water on 12 different Streams.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Spike

Default Louisiana hunting/fishing

We have a solid group of friends that want to try to hunt a different state every year. This year it's Tenn. Have a friend up there that came down and alligator hunted with us in September and he wanted to pay us back and found 1200 acres for us to hunt next week. This idea sparked my interest to see if anyone else would be willing to do this. We all have boats and we go bowfishing/marsh fishing for specs and reds/offshore fishing. U name it, we do it(or at least we give it a good effort). Anyway, if you're interested in working something out let me know. Good luck to ya either way.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:45 PM
Spike

can swap gator or offshore tuna trip, call casey at 504-952-9789