Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Bahama's fishing adventure for...? >

Bahama's fishing adventure for...?

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Bahama's fishing adventure for...?

Old 07-16-2013, 05:53 AM
Spike

Default Bahama's fishing adventure for...?

Can provide a trip for (4) by private boat to a 4 star private waterfront fishing lodge/home on the small Island of South Bimini, Bahamas just 45NM off the coast of Miami. Will provide, boat, gas, bait, guides, food, drinks etc. Just get to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale and we provide the rest. Can do a 4-5 day trip this summer or next spring like May or June for best fishing and diving, up to you. Chance to catch, Grouper, Snapper, Kingfish, Shark, Wahoo, Dorado, Billfish and more plus dive for Lobster & Conch in Gin clear, warm water. You will see Sharks and Rays from the 2nd story porch 10 yards behind the home along with a Bonefish now and then. Great flats wading for the Flyfisherman 100 yards from our front door if you like as well.

We need....a hunt for (4) same 4 star quality on private land with all services provided just like we did for you. Quality for quality a must. Could be Elk, Moose, bear, Whitetail, Muleys...but with Trophy quality chances and areas of North America?

I have done two very successful trades in the past few years with quality western outfitters.

Tell me what you might have by PM....? Thanks...

Last edited by FLABowhunter; 07-16-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:46 AM
Spike

I could offer a cabin in Idaho Mountains . Elk hunting in the Rut with OTC tags. Or a late season, snowmobile and wolf hunt that coincides with late season archery elk.

I sent a PM
Old 03-02-2017, 04:46 AM
Spike

I am an avid spearfisherman btw