Nicaragua, the land of lakes and volcanoes, jungle and oceans has become one of the most popular sporting destinations in the Western hemisphere. Since the collapse of the Communist Government in 1990, Nicaragua has maintained its democratic freedom and remains an attractive and VERY SAFE destination for traveling wing shooters.
Why Choose Nicaragua
• Nicaragua offers some of the best wing shooting in Central America.
• Nicaragua is a gold mine and the world’s best kept secret when it comes to untapped supplies of fish, fowl and feathers.
• Nicaragua serves as the wintering grounds for millions of ducks and offers expansive habitat perfect for dove hunting.
• Nicaragua complimented by beautiful accommodations, fantastic regional foods and a friendly staff of professionals to take care of all your needs in and out of the field.
Things You Can Do At Nicaragua
• Duck and Dove Hunting
• Sport Fishing
• Canopy Tours
• City Tour
• Scuba, Sand boarding and Snorkeling
• Eat the famous Nicaraguan food
• Experience Nicaragua’s Cigar and Cognac
• Taste the best rum in the world - Flor de Caņa Rum
• Other Extreme Adventure (mountain biking and skiing down the side of Volcano)
• And visit other attractions in Nicaragua
Nicaragua Bird Hunting: Summary of Inclusions
• United Airline Business Class Round Trip for you and your entourage
• Transportation to and from airports and hunting/fishing sessions
• Luxury hotel accommodation
• All meals at hotel and restaurants
• Cell phone and unlimited calls to the United States
• Gun registration and permits costs
• Expert guided tours with personal guide throughout entire trip
• Unlimited beverages
• Private Poker Table at Casino
• Spa Treatment
For more information about bird hunting in Nicaragua, call +1.855.642.2883 or visit http://www.nicaraguabirdhunting.com/