Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
deer,elk antalope hunt lets swap a hunt >

deer,elk antalope hunt lets swap a hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

deer,elk antalope hunt lets swap a hunt

Old 01-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Spike

Default deer,elk antalope hunt lets swap a hunt

I can take you deer elk or antalope hunting, I have hunted new mexico, utah, colorado, neveda and california, Some states you will need to draw a tag and some are over the counter lot of the units I hunt has a good success on drawing tags or landownertags i can find archery muzzelloader or rifle I do it all, I will supplyeverything we need to go out and have a great time. I am interested in just about anything but turkeys. contact me Dave [email protected]
Old 03-28-2013, 01:55 AM
Spike

Dave, I sent you an email to your aol acct. Please let me know if you are interested.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Spike

i sent e mail let me know if you got it thanks
Old 12-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Spike

Any interest in trading for a fishing trip to Mexico to the Sea of Cortez? My best friend and I would like to add one more hunt trip in 2014 we could negotiate a trade.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Spike

Default I'll trade trophy Western Kentucky whitetail for elk; 2 for 1

I have 800+ acres of prime whitetail habitat in the 2012 #1 big buck county in the USA, Christian County, KY. Plus the availability of a first class lodge on one of my farms. 1.5 hours from Nashville, TN airport. I will trade a 4-5 day trophy whitetail hunt for two (bow, rifle or muzzleloader) for one bull elk hunt, rifle preferred but muzzleloader or bow might do. Let's trade!!!
Attached Thumbnails deer,elk antalope hunt lets swap a hunt-lodgeetc.pdf  
Old 03-17-2014, 05:28 AM
Spike

I am looking to trade a Semi Guided SC Deer/Boar combo hunt for an Elk hunt.I am willing to allow 4-6 guys for up to 1 week for an elk hunt for 2-4 on Private ground. I will have Box blinds set up and fed. Ready to hunt. I also will provide lodging for you at no cost. You are responsible for Game retrieval and Transportation. I run a boar hunting guide service that you can look at at hawgsrus.net and also on facebook at hawgsrus.Just hit me up if you are interested, Thanks
Donnie