Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
European Reindeer(caribou) hunt in Norway >

European Reindeer(caribou) hunt in Norway

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

European Reindeer(caribou) hunt in Norway

Old 05-26-2012, 09:36 AM
Spike

Default European Reindeer(caribou) hunt in Norway

I have a rare licence for hunting wild Reindeer in the Mid-western Norwegian mountain area. The hunting season is between the 20th of august and the 15th of september. I am willing to swap this hunting opportunity with someone who can offer hunting for wild Elk or Blacktail in the north western part of the US.
You will be my guest during your stay here, and I will be your guide on the hunting expedition.
My e-mail adress: [email protected]
Old 07-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Spike

Default Norway hunt

I own hunting land and lodges in both Idaho and Montana. where we hunt big game including Elk both species of deer, Black beer Wolf, Moose and lion. You can purchase Elk,deer and bear over the counter in Idaho and Bear in Montana otherwise you must draw in Montana. I would also be your guide and you would be my guest at our lodge in either place. I usually archery hunt but also rifle hunt. Tell me more about how you hunt there and the possibilities of harvesting a trophy? The chances of getting a trophy Elk within a week are about 15-20% in my estimation. The mountains are rugged in both states and are lodges are off the grid but first class. You would also enjoy some great trout fishing.

Last edited by johnmarcheso; 07-24-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:26 AM
Spike

Default Swap hunt

Did you ever manage to go to Norway ??
Sincerely
Hans

[QUOTE=johnmarcheso;3954260]I own hunting land and lodges in both Idaho and Montana. where we hunt big game including Elk both species of deer, Black beer Wolf, Moose and lion. You can purchase Elk,deer and bear over the counter in Idaho and Bear in Montana otherwise you must draw in Montana. I would also be your guide and you would be my guest at our lodge in either place. I usually archery hunt but also rifle hunt. Tell me more about how you hunt there and the possibilities of harvesting a trophy? The chances of getting a trophy Elk within a week are about 15-20% in my estimation. The mountains are rugged in both states and are lodges are off the grid but first class. You would also enjoy some great trout fishing.