Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Trade archery SD whitetail for archery black bear >

Trade archery SD whitetail for archery black bear

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trade archery SD whitetail for archery black bear

Old 12-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Trade archery SD whitetail for archery black bear

Looking at the possibility of trading an archery whitetail hunt in SD for an archery black bear hunt.

Can look at hunting my family’s private ground but also do some public land hunting. If you want to discuss further drop me a PM. We can discuss both of our expectations and go from there. Am open to going anywhere (closer to me the better) but because of success rates would prefer to go to an area that allows baiting (or if you have hounds and that’s allowed)… If you’re not interested in a trade, would also consider giving you a nice sporting store gift card (or similar) for hooking me up…

About me: I’m a serious DIY archery hunter – I can send you a link to some of my pics. Would also want to trade with another serious/successful/ethical archery hunter.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Spike

U have pm
Thanks
Old 01-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Spike

do you have points for bear hunting in wisconsin. have an awsome area
high sucees rate. many over 300 some over 500. my person best is 400lbs
Old 01-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wolfm
do you have points for bear hunting in wisconsin. have an awsome area
high sucees rate. many over 300 some over 500. my person best is 400lbs
Sorry, I don't have any pref points for WI. May be something that I can look into for the future...

Looks like I may have something lined up with one of the 1st PM's I got on the swap... Am always interested in talking with other hunters about future swaps though if anyone else is interested at some point...
Old 01-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Spike

Hi Jason, i may be a bit far away from SD but can offer you what you are looking for. Lots of bears here in New Brunswick Canada over bait, Im looking for a good mule deer hunt or whitetail. Have a look at my profie if you like. Im serious about hunting and can put you on bears on our farms with no trouble. About 180.00 for a NR license is all that is required after you arrive here. Spring or early fall. (June is the best).
All the best
Hillcrest