Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Thompson Center .50 Muzzleloader for? >

Thompson Center .50 Muzzleloader for?

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Thompson Center .50 Muzzleloader for?

Old 11-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Spike

Default Thompson Center .50 Muzzleloader for?

I have a Thompson Center .50 Caliber Omega which I do not use much anymore. It has a stainless steel fluted barrel, grey laminated wood thumbhole stock and comes with a Nikon Team Realtree 3x9 scope. I will also include all tools necessary for the gun, a cleaning kit, extra breech plug and two packages of Power Belt bullets. The gun is in excellent condition & has minor signs of use, probably a 9 out of 10 as far as looks, but a 10 out of 10 for functionality.

The total value of this setup new was over $900, willing to trade for anything interesting! Hunts, fishing, etc. Tell me what you have....
Old 11-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Spike

Default Kansas Hunting

I live in Northeast Ks and have acess to over 1500 acres. We hunt deer, turkeys, pheasants and quail, and just about anything else around here... I you can make it down here i will take you hunting for whatever you want!