Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Mississippi Whitetails >

Mississippi Whitetails

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Mississippi Whitetails

Old 05-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Spike

Default Mississippi Whitetails

I own some great deer hunting property in the Mississippi Delta north of Vicksburg. Archery, Muzzleloader, and Rifle can be very good if timing and weather permit! !25 to 140 class bucks that weigh 200-250 pounds are usually what we harvest. Also, there is always an opportunity for monster hogs. This area of MS is known for lots of deer with better than average body sizes. We can also tour the Vicksburg battlefield if you like Civil War history and there is a Civil War artillery site on the property. We are good people and you will not leave here without making friends. As always, we can never guarantee that you will see a shooter, but you are definitely in the right spot. I am interested in hunting opportunities just about anywhere in the 48 states. I am also a full-time taxidermist. Give me a call, my name is Ellis. 601.824.0476 or e-mail us at [email protected].
Old 05-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Spike

Default swap

i have great whitetail deer hunts here in McHenry County Illinois would you like to swap deer for some duck hunting in Missisippi?