Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
South Dakota Pheasant Hunt for ---- >

South Dakota Pheasant Hunt for ----

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

South Dakota Pheasant Hunt for ----

Old 01-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Spike

Default South Dakota Pheasant Hunt for ----

Would trade a South Dakota Pheasant hunt for ----

The wife would love to be on the Ocean/gulf for a few days - & I would love to do some salt water fishing.

Would be open to other idea's.

www.SkoglundFarm.com
Old 01-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Spike

Have you guys look at are snowgoose hunt, love to have you down
Old 02-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Spike

Default trade

http://www.powellshoreslodge.com Central U.P. of Michigan. Trade lodging for a deer hunting.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:50 PM
Spike

I have a 2 bedroom fully furnished condo in Daytona Beach, Florida on the 22nd floor with an ocean view at a great resort. If interested send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks
Ted
Old 06-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Spike

Default I would swap pheasant hunt for mule deer hunt

I would be willing to take up to three on a week of mule deer hunting in south east Montana. I have a 21 foot fifth wheel camp trailer that will act at a centeral camp. We would use my ford 350 crew cab as primary transportation. We would split food and fuel expenses. I have a record of high success, and can promise you seeing a couple of hundred deer in the hunt. Last year, I passed shooting four, four point bucks in the 24 to 25 inch class. I had one out smart me that was 28+ (i am looking for a monster) My brother hunted with me and though he is handicapped, he had opertunities at 3 bucks in the same class. I bow hunt elk in the same area, but I would not feel comfortable making claims as to animal availability on elk. Hunting would be done primarily on public land in the Custer National Forest. I spot and stalk, or still hunt. (usually short hikes down a canyon to a pick up point) There are also quality white tail in the area, and the A tag you would have would be valid for either species. The bad news is that in Montana out of state hunters have to apply by March 1, so the hunts would have to be 2012. Give me a call 406 671 8218 and ask for Steve.