Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Whitetails for Mulies >

Whitetails for Mulies

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Whitetails for Mulies

Old 01-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Spike

Default Whitetails for Mulies

I have 2000+ acres of quality private whitetail property in Southern KS (Unit 16) that i would share in return for a quality mule deer hunt on private ground. We also have an abundance of pheasant, quail, turkey and waterfowl availible. You could have your choice of bow or rifle...and i will provide lodging. I know almost every deer on my farms so i can send you some pics of the deer on my farm as well as ones i have shot over the years. We only shoot mature deer...150+ for the most part. I would also consider elk on private lands...PM me if interested.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Spike

Default WA mule deer.

I am a guide from WA state. Have great mule deer hunting. email me at [email protected] and I'll sent you some photos
Old 02-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Spike

I have large mulies on my land in eastern Colorado. It is all private land and is draw only units. I have pics of 4 mulies taken on my ranch (2010) and others we can hunt all 175" or better. This is a great mule deer area for big bucks !!!!! E-mail me at [email protected] if interested I would provide same accommodations as you mentioned.