Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Snowgoose hunt for three >

Snowgoose hunt for three

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Snowgoose hunt for three

Old 01-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Spike

Default Snowgoose hunt for three

Getting ready for the 2011 spring snowgoose season wanting to trade for a bear hunt for my wife and I. Never bear hunted and are not looking for trophies just bears

What I have to trade is snowgoose hunting trip for up to three people for as long as you want to hunt up to two weeks. No limits no plugs, hunting over 2000 decoys, daily kills average 20 to 100 birds. If you have never snowgoose hunted you will be under several flocks per day, up to 100,000 birds at a time. We will be hunting on my lease in northwest Missouri know for the famous Squaw Creek Refuge a major staging area for snowgeese. In 2009 we killed 924 birds in two weeks. Lets talk!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Spike

check me out lots of bears northern mn. fishing as well kill bears every year i have a posting spring would be great for me and bear hunting in the fall
Old 02-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Spike

I dont have any bears but have big bucks in illinois. Would love to come out and slay some geese with you. email me at nigel.7151@gmail if interested.