Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
A White River Trout fishing trip swap for???? >

A White River Trout fishing trip swap for????

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

A White River Trout fishing trip swap for????

Old 01-09-2011, 06:43 AM
Spike

Default A White River Trout fishing trip swap for????

I Live in the Flippin Ar area, and have guided on the White River for several years now. I Love to hunt, and love to eat what I kill. Would like to swap for most any kind of hunt. Hogs, deer, ducks, you name it? [email protected]

Now my Boss said the other day that for a Duck or Pheasant hunting trip with lodging, he would let someone stay in his Log Home located on the banks of the White River. Along with a guided Trout fishing trip? [email protected]

All you need is a fishing License, I have the boat, poles, bait, and soft drinks. Come kick back watch the water flow by, and catch a few limits of Trout. So write me lets go fishing and hunting what do you say? I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

Earl

Last edited by Earl3rd; 01-09-2011 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Just add info!
Old 02-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Fork Horn

No limit hog hunting in Northeast Texas for up to 4 hunters interest you? $48.00 for non-resident license per hunter and will supply nice little cabin [nothing fancey] on the property. Jim