Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Colorado Mulies/Elk - Reposted >

Colorado Mulies/Elk - Reposted

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Colorado Mulies/Elk - Reposted

Old 11-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2012 and 2013 Pictures

Here are some 2012 pictures:

This is a big old 3pt

My friends 2012 6x6 bull elk

Sorry for the terrible picture, but this is my last minute 2012 6x5 bull elk

My friends massive 2012 5x5 167" mule deer

Some October 2013 pictures

Huge full moon during the season I hunted in 2013
Old 11-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Spike

Default Pike County Illinois Whitetails

Would hunting in Pike County Illinois interest you?

We own 470 acres of land hunted by me and my son. Since 2010 we have harvested 4 bucks over 150" with two at 160". Managed for trophy bucks with our goal of taking only 140" deer or above. Great mix of timber and crop land. Lots of stand sites and food sources. Crops consist of corn, soybeans and red clover. Fishhook creek runs through the property with ponds and additional drainages.

Most of our neighbors have a similar goal to us in managing for trophy whitetails. Acres under management would be around 1100 in one block of land.

While Pike County is world renowned for trophy whitetails almost no public land exists so to hunt here you must hire an outfitter, own land lease land, or swap a hunt.

If this is a deal that we like we have room in our 2600 square foot home for accomodations as the nearest hotel is 17 miles away. We have a refrigerator and freezer to store meat and capes if the weather is warm. Storage of gear would be in our garage attached to our home.

Retrieval of game is easy with our 4 wheelers and tractors.

I work for a community bank and my son works for an auditing company. I am very conservative in my values and demand honesty and fair treatment. I am a christian and do not drink, smoke or chew.

Let me know if this is of interest. Best wishes to you.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up Moose?

Hey Guys,

2014 was another great year in Colorado. We ended up taking two bull elk and two Mulie bucks. I will post pictures later.

I went on my first swap hunt this fall. I had an incredible time in Ontario deer hunting. I was fortunate to take a wide 180lb 8pt. More importantly I now have two great friends out of the swap.

I am starting to look several years down the road and my daughter would like to go on a moose hunt. So is there anyone that can offer a quality moose experience for mulies or elk? Let me know what you have.

Thanks, Rob
Old 11-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2014

Here is the nice whitetail I took in Ontario this November. What an awesome time we had!

This is a mule deer skull we found while scouting. It measured 167.5" after being out in the sage brush for probably 2 years. Notice the drop tine off the right base?

A picture of this years rack, including the one we found.

My friends 170" 5x5 mulie.

The 5x5 bull elk we took. Score 210".

The other mulie buck we took. 140" 5x5.

And finally an awesome 6x6 269" bull elk.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Spike

Mr. Rob

My name is Brad, I'm from East Tennessee, and have the best eastern turkey hunting in the USA and some whitetails in the 230 to 170 range!! I was born and raised in the Applichian mountains, where my family farms and runs angus beef cattle. I would like to talk to you over the phone and see if we both could find something in each other offers that would make for a great hunting friendship. I would provide lodging, transportation and food.
Love to here from you soon
[email protected]
Old 12-17-2014, 04:29 PM
Spike

Correction 130 to 170 whitetails
Old 12-18-2014, 09:25 AM
Spike

Default Texas Whitetail

I would most definitely be interested in making a new friend. We have some great whitetail, javelina, varmits. We are free range whitetail and feed 100 pounds a week of protein pellets. We have huge executive blinds. You would stay in a new big RV with all the amenities. Seeing 8-10 bucks (not just deer) at a sitting in the blinds is pretty common. Let me know. {ics are this year and deer still on ranch
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Mulies/Elk - Reposted-img_2338.jpg   Colorado Mulies/Elk - Reposted-img_2400.jpg   Colorado Mulies/Elk - Reposted-img_2336.jpg   Colorado Mulies/Elk - Reposted-img_2483.jpg   Colorado Mulies/Elk - Reposted-pict0010.jpg  

Old 12-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Spike

I am looking for hunt for my two teenage wonderful boys
Old 12-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the interest in this thread. At this point I am not really looking for whitetail hunts. I have a number of whitetail hunts already lined up in some great locations. What I am looking for now is a good moose hunt to take my daughter on in 3-4 years.

Thanks again . . . Rob
Old 01-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Spike

Rob what about a Trophy gator hunt in north Florida and zone 2 Georgia (lake Seminole). Buddy and I had ga state record until year before last 13ft6inches We have killed several over 13 ft. Largest 13ft10inches in fl. and don't shoot anything less 10ft. I'm looking for elk and or mule deer. I have several guys I have swapped with for years on whitetail. Looking to get farther west. If interested [email protected]. We can swap info and pics. Plenty of pics and go pro vids. Several of the guys I swap hunt with bring wife and family and they play at beach while they gator hunt. Port st joe/ Panama City beach. We hunt the rivers and creeks that feed the bays in the area.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.