Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Hunt & Fish in Yaak, MT - want to swap for my teen's to hunt somewhere fun! >

Hunt & Fish in Yaak, MT - want to swap for my teen's to hunt somewhere fun!

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Hunt & Fish in Yaak, MT - want to swap for my teen's to hunt somewhere fun!

Old 06-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Spike

Default Hunt & Fish in Yaak, MT - want to swap for my teen's to hunt somewhere fun!

We live on a 40 acre cattle ranch here in the middle of the Kootenai National Forest. Would be willing to swap for an 'adventure' hunt for our three teenagers with hunting on and from our place here in Yaak, MT. We have a basic, but nice, bunkhouse and would provide meals with our family.

We see 50+ whitetail a day on our place, Mulies up the slopes and not a day goes by without seeing a Moose or Bear.

Wolves are a four letter word here and anyone that fills that tag does not pay for drinks at the local tavern.

We are looking for a place to bring our 3 teen-aged children to hunt other than their backyard. They would love to hunt hogs, any deer hunt open in January, or anything else you think three well mannered and responsible teens would enjoy. I would accompany them and as ranchers they know all too well to respect others land and property.

thank you for checking this out & best wishes finding a good hunt !

Jake

ps - the fishing here is out of this world with great river & stream fishing in the summer & fall and ice-fishing during the winter :>)
Old 07-26-2010, 03:28 AM
Spike

I have won a hunt in South carolina for a 4 day whitetail deer hunt which can be taken anytime this year or next in november or december. You can bring your children but will pay. The outfitter is cedar knoll lodge. If you don't want that hunt though I am willing to pay for me and my 14 year old son to come and hunt Moose or bear, just name a price. Or I can give you my hunt and pay a small price to hunt moose on your property.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:59 AM
Spike

Default Hog hunting

Jake, sent you a private message. See what you think.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:20 PM
krg
Spike

I have Private and public land Big Ohio Whitetails, Turkey, small game hunting and will trade for any rifle or bow hunt for Elk, Mulies, Antelope, Bear, or Whitetail. Food and lodging for same. My 16 year old and i are lifelong farmers and hunters, respectful,ethical and honest. We can do this in 2012 0r 2013.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Spike

I have private property in Nebraska and Missouri, approxiamtely 1000 acres in each state. I also have 3 boys, but not old enough to hunt yet. Give me a call if interested. Thanks Ted 217 725-1669 (Good Luck)