Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Maine Black Bear hunt >

Maine Black Bear hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Maine Black Bear hunt

Old 08-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Spike

Default Maine Black Bear hunt

Anyone interested in trading a hunt(perferably deer) for a week of sitting on one of our active bear baits here in Eastern Maine.This portion of maine holds plenty of black bears that can grow to be quite hefty.(bears over 600 pounds been shot locally).we will put you on stand over one of our hot baits.Let me know if anyone would be interested!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Spike

Default I am interested...

Hey I would be interested in a trade. I've got some land in TX to hunt Whitetail, occasionaly Mule Deer, Geese, Ducks, Pheasant, Quail. Let me know if you would be interested to possibly trade for next season?
One hunter for one hunter?
Two hunters for two hunters? ...what are you thinking?

Old 09-21-2009, 10:33 AM
Spike

I may have emailed you already i have a place in western ky and would be interested in a swap for my wife to hunt, my web site is www.phoutdoors.com if interested please contact me at [email protected]
Old 11-04-2009, 03:24 AM
Spike

Default bear hunt for whitetail

I have some pretty good deer hunting here in central Indiana. I have been looking for a good bear hunt for a long time, im wanting to shoot one with a bow . email me if you are interested
Old 02-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

Se Iowa Whitetail? private land for 2 in exchange for bear for 2. email me
Old 03-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Spike

Does it have to be a trophy deer hunt? I have good deer hunting but mostly 4 and 6 pointers and doe. I have hunted Maine bears a few times and it is about 18 hours driving from Aroostook to here in Virginia.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Spike

Live in Central Ill. private ground, plenty of BIG DEER hopefully work out deal
Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Fork Horn

I have made some life long friends here and i'm looking forward to making more. I love to hunt and make new friends. My motto is"Strangers are only friends we havent met" Most people say NY??? but NY has more woods than the state of Maine. I'm not in the city , i live upstate. All hunts are free range and fair chase . I can only guarantee Good times and good people. I have over 1,000 private actes to hunt.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Spike

Default Swap whitetail in Ohio For bear in maine

I will provide a semi or fully guided hunt for two. For either a blackbear hunt for two or moose hunt for two in return. I have 600 acres of pristine whitetail buck area in ohio 140 bc..to 160 bc. Tuscarawas County always is the leading county in Ohio every year. As far as anneminities, I will provide equal to what is provided for my son and I to hunt at your place. We also have Great Turkey hunting here. Give me a call @ 330-265-8728 Thanks and God Bless, Ken Wilson

Last edited by Tusc. County Hunts; 04-11-2011 at 03:16 PM.