Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Whitetail Deer hunt on Illinois Private Land to swap for Prairie Dog or Coyote hunt >

Whitetail Deer hunt on Illinois Private Land to swap for Prairie Dog or Coyote hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Whitetail Deer hunt on Illinois Private Land to swap for Prairie Dog or Coyote hunt

Old 05-12-2008, 10:15 PM

Default Whitetail Deer hunt on Illinois Private Land to swap for Prairie Dog or Coyote hunt

I have numerous farms with plenty of Large Western Illinois whitetail deer available to trade a 3to 4 day hunt for a 3to 4 day Predator/Prairie Dog hunt. Please---NO OUTFITTERS---- I will only trade---not sell hunting rights. My Farming buddy and I like to blast P/Dogs and Coyotes when not growing Corn or Beans and we're sick of the deer eatin' our crops.