Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 swap a walleye week or bear hunt  for deer or hog week >

swap a walleye week or bear hunt for deer or hog week

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

swap a walleye week or bear hunt for deer or hog week

Old 12-22-2007, 10:04 AM
GNO
Spike

Default RE: swap a walleye week or bear hunt for deer or hog week

Well, I guess I missed where Iwas campaigning for hunts on your ad here? I was just pointing out the paper work as alot of people are unaware of this and it could have caused some grief. If you are full,that's great, you must be an excellent outfitter.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:12 AM
GNO
Spike

harness racer

titleAndStar(35,0,false,false,"","")
Fawn

[align=center][/align]
Hey guys here is some info for ya. I am from Northern Ontario and there is a lot of moose here , the problem is getting a tag . Everybody has a chance at a calf but there much more difficult to get . My sister had a tag this year and I was at camp for 10 days before she got there . When she finnaly got there we left in the morning and my dad and her dropped me off at my spot on the way to theirs and it took all of 8 minutes and it was over .

If you have a good spot to hunt elk or mule deer you should consider swaping hunts. Your chances of harvesting or much greater with a local hunter than an outfiter . Their #1 concern is money not you , they can and will replace you if you do not return to their establishment. They do not scout , cut trail, thier to busy at shows and net trying to get business.

From what I see from one of your previous posts, you are a local, not an outfitter. I guess you like to generalize all outfitters and pump yourself up. Also a good way to make friends.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: GNO

harness racer

titleAndStar(35,0,false,false,"","")
Fawn

[align=center][/align]
Hey guys here is some info for ya. I am from Northern Ontario and there is a lot of moose here , the problem is getting a tag . Everybody has a chance at a calf but there much more difficult to get . My sister had a tag this year and I was at camp for 10 days before she got there . When she finnaly got there we left in the morning and my dad and her dropped me off at my spot on the way to theirs and it took all of 8 minutes and it was over .

If you have a good spot to hunt elk or mule deer you should consider swaping hunts. Your chances of harvesting or much greater with a local hunter than an outfiter . Their #1 concern is money not you , they can and will replace you if you do not return to their establishment. They do not scout , cut trail, thier to busy at shows and net trying to get business.

From what I see from one of your previous posts, you are a local, not an outfitter. I guess you like to generalize all outfitters and pump yourself up. Also a good way to make friends.

I gotta agree with GNO. I was going to say something earlier, but didn't.

For anyone that is interested in hunting Ontario that is a NR you must hunt with someone who has a BMA, as GNO pointed out. Sounds like harness racer is just a guy who wants to swap a hunt....but actually can't swap a bear hunt.

Oh yeah, I'm not looking for hunters in your "ad" harness racer....I'm already booked for next year.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Been coming to Northern Ontario for 30 years and may be interested. Would have whitetail hunting in PA or Illinois to trade. Where is your Cottage located? Please give the lake and nearest town. What is the walleye slot limit in the area?
Old 12-26-2007, 05:33 PM

btbowhunter sent you apm thanks

Old 12-26-2007, 05:35 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 08:44 AM
Fork Horn

I have hogs in Northeast Texas bow only with cabin. Jim
Old 02-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default Swap florida hunts

How about a Florida gator for a bear?? Can also offshore fish in Gulf of mexico after the garor hunt. Pm me if interested ..
Old 02-14-2011, 01:41 PM
Spike

I have some good whitetail hunting in Northeastern Nebraska, over 1000 acres of private property. Send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks
Ted