Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 MO turkeys for deer? >

MO turkeys for deer?

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

MO turkeys for deer?

Old 03-05-2007, 09:58 PM

Default MO turkeys for deer?

I would be interested in trading some turkey hunting in the Missouri Ozarks, in exchange for some deer hunting somewhere in the midwest. I have a few hundred acres of private ground here in MO with a lot of big trophy birds on it, and also have a few other farms available that I could lease out for hunters if they wanted different land to hunt. It would probably be only for one or two hunters, as there would be good opportunity to take a great mature bird. I would like to hunt for whitetail deer on private property somewhere in the midwest, MO, KS,IA,NE, or wherever if someone had some property with a good opportunity to have a crack at a good buck. Let me know what youve got, and we can see if we can make something happen. Thanks
Old 03-09-2007, 07:11 PM

Default RE: MO turkeys for deer?

Wow! No one wants to hunt turkeys in Missouri?? Im up for any kind of big game, or wherever,, Id just like a chance to hunt somewhere out of state, somewhere Ive never hunted. This is a very good chance for some big Eastern Turkeys. Let me know what youve got.