Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Trophy Whitetails, Huge Boars, Monstrous Bison, Rio Grande Turkeys >

Trophy Whitetails, Huge Boars, Monstrous Bison, Rio Grande Turkeys

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trophy Whitetails, Huge Boars, Monstrous Bison, Rio Grande Turkeys

Old 03-21-2006, 08:48 AM

Default Trophy Whitetails, Huge Boars, Monstrous Bison, Rio Grande Turkeys

Hello fellow hunters.

I own the Hatton Ranch in Texas. Go to http://www.hattonranch.com for info.

We are entering into our second year of operation.

Trophy, Huge, Monstrous???

Well, big words but we've got them. Last year we didn't even touch our biggest deer. We have several bucks that will go above 170 B&C. We have at least two that were pushing 190. Next year?

I need help. Running an 800 acre wildlife preserve is a lot of work and it costs a great deal.

Anything I can trade into is well worth the effort.

Do you have any of the following?

1. Access to roasted soy beans. I need a lot to supplement the deer's natural diet with gooddigestable protein. I am willing to trade for up to an eighteen wheeler load.

2. ATV's - Our Big Bear is about to give up the ghost. If you've got an atv in good shape that you would like to trade for a real quality hunt, then give me a call.

3. Heavy equipment. Just scraping roads costs a fortune. If you have access to heavy equipment we can use the help. Looking for dozer, grader, back hoe, front end loader, etc.

4. Proects: Well, we have a million projects. If you are close enough or can come visit for a spell, you can help with countless projects around the place. Looking for someone who takes pride in their work. There are carpentry projects, landscaping projects, metal building, etc.

We have great cabins for you to use during your stay. Respond by email or phone. The phone number is 940.362.4219 for the ranch and 972.839.4706 for my cell.

The email address is: [email protected].

Please be sure to give me a way to contact you! I've received several messages but with no way to return communication. Give me a phone number too if you can.

Best wishes and good huntin'
Richard