Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Fallow Deer & Buffalo >

Fallow Deer & Buffalo

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Fallow Deer & Buffalo

Old 10-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default Fallow Deer & Buffalo

Have one cow buffalo hunt due to cancellation. New York hunter can't make it gas just to high. Have 1 Fallow Deer hunt. This is a top end Silver and bottom Gold class bucks.Might be able to offer 2 Fallow.
Open to suggestions but would like Alaska or Canada Caribou for Fallow.

Buffalo was swapped on 10/03. But have an additional 2 year old bull that just came up. Also I am getting emails but most have errors and can't open. If I don't respond in a day or two try email at [email protected]

Thanks for all the responses.

A rancher friend just asked if I would put some of his buffalo for sell/swap on the ranch to hunt. So starting tomorrow we will be adding 7 more 2 year old bulls, 6 more 3 year old bulls, 5 more 4 year old bulls and 4 more 6+ year old bulls to the selection. would perfer to swap but will consider green bills. The 2 year old bull was swapped on 10/15. Also several cows will be added.

Thanks,

Sorry all the guys who wanted fallow. They were swapped 10/25 for winter caribou. Still have some buffalo but the bigger bulls are already gone. Just some 2 and 3 year old bulls left and a few cows.

Thanks
Old 10-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Spike

Default RE: Fallow Deer & Buffalo

Where is the hunt at? Would you be interested in deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico?
Old 10-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

How is the shark fishing?
Old 10-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Spike

Can't say that I have ever shark fished here. Mainly bottom fishing or cobia. Caught a 30 inch 25 pound red snapper this spring. Too bad I wasn't in a tournament at the time. I would be interested in a good fallow and a cow for a full day of fishing 8 hours for two people if your up for it. I can guarantee you back will hurt more than you can stand when we get back to the docks.

Give me a ring
Wes
850-585-2949