Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Hunting Club Eastern Shore Of VA?? >

Hunting Club Eastern Shore Of VA??

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Hunting Club Eastern Shore Of VA??

Old 08-13-2017, 07:11 PM
Spike

Default Hunting Club Eastern Shore Of VA??

Hey guys this is my first time posting on here. I recently moved from Eastern TN to the Eastern Shore of VA for my new job. This place seems like a hunters dream if I can find a place to hunt lol. Wonder if there are any deer or waterfowl hunting clubs around here? I have never been in a hunting club before because I had extensive amounts of land to hunt where I lived, but I thought it might be a real good way to make new friends here more than just the hunting. Please let me know if you have any leads. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-19-2017, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

http://vasportsmen.com/index.php

Check this site out they may be able to help you one finding a place.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vasu...?ref=bookmarks

Some of the members here are from the Eastern Shore. Hope these help.

Last edited by vapahunter; 08-19-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:35 AM
Fork Horn

Nate, welcome to the area. IRT waterfowl, it's a religion around there and guarded by $$. If you can find a lease that has a pond or access to the water, great find.

Check out craigslist... deer clubs are always advertising. Usually around here though, you need a member to sponsor you, or a member to recommend you. You didn't say where you are working, but getting an INvite to hunt by a co-worker is a great way into a club... start chatting it up with your co-workers, neighbors grocery guy or even your postal person... goodluck