2nd Cabelas to open in VA. >

2nd Cabelas to open in VA.

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

2nd Cabelas to open in VA.

Old 02-20-2016, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2nd Cabelas to open in VA.

Cabela's opened its first VA. location in Bristol in 2015. Opening April 6, 2016, will be a second store in the Short Pump area of Henrico County. Finally!
Old 02-21-2016, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

& Gainesville not too long after
Old 02-21-2016, 06:46 AM
Banned

cabelas came to Boise 10-15 years ago. was excited at first but have found them to be very high priced with exception of occasional sales. very seldom buy anything there as I can almost always buy cheaper elsewhere.
Old 02-21-2016, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I enjoy visiting Cabelas for the firearm section of the store. They usually have a better selection of firearm related items than other similar stores.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by coolbrze0
& Gainesville not too long after
Got family up that way, with private property access in Loudon.

Originally Posted by kidoggy
cabelas came to Boise 10-15 years ago. was excited at first but have found them to be very high priced with exception of occasional sales. very seldom buy anything there as I can almost always buy cheaper elsewhere.
We've had a Bass Pro for about 14 yrs. just a short distance away. I use them for that reason but I've always favored Cabela's.

Not a bad idea to buy during the after season sales. That's what I do at Dicks, Bass Pro, and Cabelas mail order. Saves a bunch.

Last edited by Game Stalker; 02-21-2016 at 08:44 AM.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:03 AM
Spike

Im glad!! I refuse to shop at BPS for many reasons. For one they have tried to create a monopoly by buying out as many competitors as they can then cutting manufacturing corners while jacking up the prices, their sales SUCK, their BPS brand products are nothing like Cabelas IMO. I have always used Cabelas and have nothing but satisfaction, the sales they run are great as well! Havent heard any new details on the Cabelas buyout from BPS but I hope for the best..
Old 03-15-2017, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

Reopening a year old post. Bass Pro is buying Cabelas since then.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:44 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Reopening a year old post. Bass Pro is buying Cabelas since then.
It is back in the works? I know in the summer of 2016 they announced it was happening but late last fall the financing partners fell through and the deal was in limbo.
Old 03-17-2017, 06:31 AM
Typical Buck

Still up in the air.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:31 AM
Spike

Went there while in Richmond for the Fall Race last year. Between them and Green Top, I take 1 day of my race camping to go check out the toys. Never disappointed at either. The Spring race week just passed and I Saw a Kimber Micro 9 (desert tan with Crimson Trace Laser) I had bought at Dick's Sporting Goods, on sale, just a month before selling for $140 less at Green Top (The old Gander Mountain Store). I pay all bills on a Cabelas card so the points add up quickly and have gotten a couple of guns as well as several game cameras and reloading components, etc. with them. Visited the Bristol one last year during the Bristol Race Week also. Great place to shop.

Last edited by PHENIXVA; 05-09-2017 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Forgot Bristol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.