Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Legacy Outdoor Sports Club (Webb Turner) >

Legacy Outdoor Sports Club (Webb Turner)

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Legacy Outdoor Sports Club (Webb Turner)

Old 04-22-2014, 05:35 AM
Spike

Default Legacy Outdoor Sports Club (Webb Turner)

I keep getting emails from Legacy Outdoor Sports Club (Webb Turner) regarding hunting leases in Northern VA.

Has anybody had any experience with this organization? Is it legit?

Thanks
Old 04-22-2014, 07:36 AM
Spike

I emailed Mr. Turner a few months ago and he sent a long reply(sorry but I deleted it). The concept that he is pushing seems to be used in the Midwest. My only concern was how much land would he be able to obtain in the northern VA area. What farmland hasn't already been turned subdivisions will be soon. If I remember correctly it was an initial $1000 fee plus a yearly membership cost.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:52 PM
Spike

Arrow Legacy Outdoor Sports Club

Legacy Outdoor Sports Club (LOSC) is not your ordinary hunt club. I speak from experience with LOSC being Charter Member #24. Currently LOSC has ~1,500 acres of prime ground under lease in the NoVA area and is actively pursuing additional ground with a goal of 3,000 acres under lease by the start of the 2015-16 fall hunting season. LOSC properties are multi-functional offering opportunities for various outdoor activities including; hunting, fishing and camping. During our inaugural season this year LOSC members have harvested bear, deer, small game and waterfowl. I was fortunate enough to harvest a nice 10P buck on the opening day of Muzzleloader season. The Club has had organized dove shoots, a wild game dinner and a fish fry event for our members and guests. Guys LOSC is not your ordinary "hunt club" - LOSC is a group of like-minded folks that really enjoy the outdoors and the camaraderie that goes along with shared outdoor adventures. On top of all that LOSC membership gets you direct access to over 200,000 acres of prime hunting land throughout the mid-west (Kansas, Missouri, South Dakota, Arkansas, Texas....). This access is gained through LOSC's affiliation with the American Wildlife Association. There is too much to try and explain it all here - I highly recommend that you contact Webb Turner at Legacy Outdoor Sports Club for additional information. http://www.legacyhuntfishcamp.com/
(855) 785-3335

Tell him REGGIE referred you.....

Last edited by LOSC CM24; 11-25-2014 at 05:01 PM.