Attn VA Voters:  McAuliffe Pledging Gun Control >

Attn VA Voters: McAuliffe Pledging Gun Control

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Attn VA Voters: McAuliffe Pledging Gun Control

Old 09-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Exclamation Attn VA Voters: McAuliffe Pledging Gun Control

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...rol-If-Elected

We need to get the word out on what McAuliffe stands for before it is too late. He is pledging "Colorado" type gun control if elected. This liberal moron is a real danger to our freedoms here in VA. A vote for him is a vote against the 2nd Amendment! We as gun owners, hunters, sportsmen/sportswomen, and freedom loving Americans need to vote this November. I shudder to think what our state will look like in a few years if this clown is elected.

Last edited by VAhuntr; 09-26-2013 at 04:04 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

McAuliffe met with Bloomberg last week.....what do you think they talked about....?????

Terry McAuliffe is a GUN GRABBING LIBERAL....he's ANTI 2nd Amendment and will be a puppet for KING obama.....

If you like your 2nd Amendment rights and your Freedoms you need to vote for Ken Cuccinelli......
Old 09-26-2013, 08:50 AM
Typical Buck

He definitely will not get my vote! Cuccenelli (spelling) is killing himself with the abortion (rape/incest) stance. Hope it does not kill his chances....
Old 09-27-2013, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just received an email from the VCDL ....Virginia Citizens Defense League .... They are a firearms rights group here in Virginia much like the NRA just local.
Terry McAulliffe is for ....
Universal background checks.....
Magazine restrictions....
One gun a month laws....
And now he wants to add an "assuault weapons ban" here in Virginia because of what happened at Virginia Tech and the DC Naval Yard.....
NO AR was used at either shooting....
Just thought I'd post this so everyone that reads this will know his position on the 2nd Amendment before they vote next month....
McAuliffe is a LIBERAL GUN GRABBER....
Old 09-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by brewman555
Just received an email from the VCDL ....Virginia Citizens Defense League .... They are a firearms rights group here in Virginia much like the NRA just local.
Terry McAulliffe is for ....
Universal background checks.....
Magazine restrictions....
One gun a month laws....
And now he wants to add an "assuault weapons ban" here in Virginia because of what happened at Virginia Tech and the DC Naval Yard.....
NO AR was used at either shooting....
Just thought I'd post this so everyone that reads this will know his position on the 2nd Amendment before they vote next month....
McAuliffe is a LIBERAL GUN GRABBER....

I hope the voters will take heed because if he is voted as VA's next governor, we'll become the New York/NJ of the south. I know there are those on this board who are frustrated with the Republicans because of the Sunday hunting ban but McAuliffe is bad news for freedom loving Virginians.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

This guy is a real idiot!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...kground-Checks
Old 10-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Spike

Yeah, as if Virginia's state government isn't intrusive enough already. I love Virginia's state seal, but too bad there's no truth to it anymore.