Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 08-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to bust you all bubbles..but there will be no hunting this year..I AM SERIOUS,,,GOd is sending an asteroid 2 1/2 miles wide south of Puerto Rico...35,000,000 expected to die..300MPH winds..It's supposed to be the rapture of the church..There are many scriptures pointing to this event..I believe it will happen sometime around the 4th blood moon..The Feast of Tabernacles...you might quote me..But no man knows the day or the hour...and may I quote one."When you see these things happening..look up for your redemption draweth nigh." Look on the Off Season page..if it's still there I posted a very sobering video.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Fork Horn

It wasn't tree harvesting. I was out there from 3:30-5:30 and it was raining heavy for a while.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Sorry to bust you all bubbles..but there will be no hunting this year..I AM SERIOUS,,,GOd is sending an asteroid 2 1/2 miles wide south of Puerto Rico...35,000,000 expected to die..300MPH winds..It's supposed to be the rapture of the church..There are many scriptures pointing to this event..I believe it will happen sometime around the 4th blood moon..The Feast of Tabernacles...you might quote me..But no man knows the day or the hour...and may I quote one."When you see these things happening..look up for your redemption draweth nigh." Look on the Off Season page..if it's still there I posted a very sobering video.
Not quite sure of your stance on this chuck as I feel as though I am sensing sarcasm but you say you are serious. As to the end of the world, you are correct as the bible says he will come like a thief in the night and no man will know. As for the asteroid I never saw anything on it except bogus web sites of which NASA has already said there isn't an asteroid.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Woodsman88
GSW. I thought I heard a truck out there and thought that was kinda strange but figured it was fwc riding through. I don't think they should be able to drive in and scout all year like that. Not very fair to the rest of us. Hopefully they had a reason like a handicapped permit or something.
Yea I was there from like 730 til 12...there was no handicap permit on that truck that was in there...and it wasn't no tree harvesters...regular Toyota pickup...if it was Fwc they woulda been easily able to drive down the road they parked by...looked like a scouter to me...dang right it ain't fair...but not surprising to me

Last edited by I AM THE WOODS; 08-03-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Man I sure hope not ,sounds bad
Old 08-09-2015, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

so I picked up a Richloam gen. Gun permit on the redraws...figured bein that it ain't gonna overlap with Green Swamps first nine may as well give it a go...I have camped in Richloam for years and did some hunting in there...I thought there was a "still hunt" area in there years back but apparently isn't anymore? so I guess I'm gonna have to get in there n try to getaway from the dogs...I know there are some good bucks in there just a matter of gettin to em
Old 08-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Fork Horn

Ive hunted richloam with dogs since I was a kid. If your still hunting it there is no sense in trying to get away from the dogs because the deer don't migrate anywhere. If the dogs are there, that's because the deer are there. Your best bet is to scout and find natural funnels and hope he walks by or the dogs run him by.
Btw... That was likely my permit because I had given it up in hopes to draw something else for early November.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

Yea I just don't wanna find myself in a block where ya got too many people runnin...I'm familiar with a few areas in there...and have seen deer including bucks goin to and from camp...my biggest concern is a lot of the roads in there are sketchy don't wanna get back in there n root my axle or something...lol nice I had it for a third choice...figured bein I camp there what the heck...might get on one
Old 08-09-2015, 08:02 PM
Fork Horn

Don't let the dogs bother ya. I've seen dogs go right past a deer many times. I also see the big bucks run with does and then lay up and let the dogs run the does out. If find a nice big block that's holding deer and sit
Old 08-10-2015, 04:56 AM
Fork Horn

Yea that's what I plan on doin...was talkin to a guy few years back in there basically said the same thing you did Deer ditch the dogs n just go about their business...I'm gonna take a look around there here in a few weeks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.