Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 03-26-2017, 10:06 AM
Spike

Default Turkeys in green swamp, where are they?

I went out to try my luck, 2 or 3 weeks ago wile hunting small game I did see 2 hens walking where I parked my truck on levee, but yesterday not a cluck... I just started going to the swamp so I'm not familiar with the land yet , are there clearer fields deeper back. I think I may try going back to the logging roads, on google maps it looks to be more water holes . Any thoughts?
Old 06-25-2017, 05:29 AM
Fork Horn

Wheres my guys? Howd yall do on permit draws?? I did absolutely horrible. I got ZERO across the board. Here i come Winn Dixie
Old 06-27-2017, 03:08 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by FlaBoy18
Wheres my guys? Howd yall do on permit draws?? I did absolutely horrible. I got ZERO across the board. Here i come Winn Dixie
Man thats rough, i did purty good gs gsw croom upper hills so far
Old 06-27-2017, 04:05 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
Man thats rough, i did purty good gs gsw croom upper hills so far
Nice congrats joey. Croom muzzle or gun?
Old 08-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Woods, How do you get drawn for so many permits? Archery, Gun and Muzzleloader? Can you ever get leftover permits? I have applied for leftover and never get them, they use to be first come but no longer
Old 08-13-2017, 09:20 AM
Spike

Hey guys, new to the forum here. This thread is $money$ to a new guy trying to get out there after an elusive public land buck. You guys are a wealth of knowledge, very successful and really like how yall help each other out. Got lucky and drew 2nd gun gsw so hoping for the best come late jan. Look forward to seeing everybody on here knocking some game down this season. Best of luck
Old 08-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Polkcounty863
Hey guys, new to the forum here. This thread is $money$ to a new guy trying to get out there after an elusive public land buck. You guys are a wealth of knowledge, very successful and really like how yall help each other out. Got lucky and drew 2nd gun gsw so hoping for the best come late jan. Look forward to seeing everybody on here knocking some game down this season. Best of luck
Welcome to the forum cory
Old 08-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Spike

Thanks buddy
Old 09-12-2017, 01:12 PM
Spike

Hey folks. New to the forum and hoping everyone on here stayed safe from Irma and your clean-up bills aren't too high!

Coming out to FL for my regular fall visit and planning to take in the archery season this year for some spot/stalk hog. Croom is too early for my visit so was planning on GS, though got totally no experience of it.

What do you guys think the impacts from Irma will be? I guess it'll be wet wet wet, but how stirred up will the wildlife be? Not only the ones we're looking for! Would I be best looking at a different wma?

Thanks for the invaluable advice in this thread!
Old 09-14-2017, 09:05 AM
Spike

Im new to hunting Green Swamp and Richloam this year got picked for both of them in my quota another suggestions on where to hunt and how to hunt both of them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.