Deer & Turkey Club membership South Georgia >

Deer & Turkey Club membership South Georgia

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Deer & Turkey Club membership South Georgia

Old 05-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Spike

Default Deer & Turkey Club membership South Georgia

350 Acres Thomasville, Ga.

This is extremely pretty property and has been maintained and managed very well over the last 10 years. Lots of large deer and turkeys. 2 stocked fish ponds with automatic feeders and fishing boat. 3 miles of river frontage for fishing, duck hunting in blinds, swimming, and picnicking. Cabin with power. Duck pond and dove field on property. This is a place you can carry your family to all year because there is a varied selection of outdoor activities to do. The property needs to be seen to be appreciated. We have a 10 year lease on the property with an option to renew. All food plots and stands in place. Anyone under the age of 18 in your family hunts for free including your spouse. You are allowed to bring guest. $2500.00 for a years membership. This is the best looking property we manage. You can see pictures @ http://www.huntingclublease.com links top of the page. While you are there click on the link "JOIN OUR MAILING LIST" and we will notify you when new properties become available.

I have 670 acres for lease in Dougherty co. close to Mitchell co. line about 5 miles south of Albany on Hwy. 19 that I will be breaking down into2 different hunting clubs. All memberships will be $1600 each.I have a 320 acre club and a 350 acre club that I will be putting 5 members on each. Very nice property, lots of turkeys and deer. Woods consist of plantation pines, creek bottoms and hardwoods on property. Nice woods to quail hunt on also. Approximately 600 sq. ft. metal building with power, water, sewer. Also can hook up campers. If interested please contact me by pm or email.
[email protected]
[email protected]
850-443-0482
Thanks, Lyle