Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Hog Hunting

Old 02-02-2003, 01:52 PM

Default Hog Hunting

I haven't been here in a while, but it seems like the information is still flowing. I am looking for somewhere for a group of 2-4 hunters gan go hog hunting in either Louisiana, Mississippi, or Texas. Does anyone have any leades for me?
Old 02-02-2003, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hog Hunting

A group of us are heading down to Ga.(Savannah Area) the end of this month, for a week. It is a cheap hunt with a good success rate of hogs. If you want some info, or intrested in it at all shoot me an email, I will fill you in, No guides or fees, just purchase a lic. two hogs a day and as many as you want, open all year, TRUE WILD HOGS. NOT A PRESERVE.

Hunting ; an act of love for nature guided by the strongest spiritual forces.
http://www.adventuresoutdoors.freehomepage.com/
Old 02-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Send me the particulars on your Ga. hog hunt if you don't mind. what area-I am making a informational Bowhunting Video on hog hunting.
Have 4 hunts done & 2 more in Texas end of March & 1 in Oklahoma mid. April.

always thankful
Old 02-26-2003, 09:13 PM

lokk at boar creek ranch in palestine. they cam take up to 12 hunters at a time. $315 for 3 days and that includes meals and lodging. that is palestine texas.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:11 PM

Default RE: Hog Hunting (need free hunt info)

I sure like to Hog hunt any time any day I have a nice 275lb. black russian mounted in my classroom at school. It puts class in a auto tec classroom.
Sure would like info about the south georgia hunt.
my e-mail address is [email protected]
wouldn' t mind hunting with you, my partner is a taxidermist so as we can as I say from the bullet to the wall.
Thanks Charlie
Old 02-28-2003, 12:14 PM
Typical Buck

We are leaving Sunday at 3 am for Ga. We hunt on Ft.Stewart. It is 240,000 acre base with a all year hog hunting season, it does close durring spring trukey season though. We go every year we stay and hunt for a week, after Lic,hotel and food it only comes up to be a $200+ hunt. No tame hogs here, all wild and destroying the eco-system there. There are bow only areas, gun(shotgun/muzzleloader) areas and rifle areas. A friend of mine happens to be the wildlife biologist there and he does some pre-scouting for us, and hunts with us a few days, If you want more info send me an e-mail and I ' ll get you the link to Ft.Stewarts website, hunting section where it covers Lic. fees and such.
Old 02-28-2003, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Ben, That sounds like a pretty decent deal. I was just invited to go on my first hog hunt in NW Arkansas - 1 day- bow only - $150. my bro said he would pay half my fee if I would go with him. I think he wants me to run the video camera for him..LOL

I have also had an offer from one of our members Hoghunter51, who is in Mississippi, but he has been under the weather for a bit and will be returning to the site soon.