Williamsburg County deer lease >

Williamsburg County deer lease

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Williamsburg County deer lease

Old 07-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Typical Buck

Default Williamsburg County deer lease

I am looking for1-3 people to join in on a lease for the deer rights on 400ac in Williamsburg County, SC.The heart of the low county and home to many of SC's record book deer.

The property is all river front on the Black River near the town of Greeleyville. I am not interested in any person(s) with the "if its brown, its down" mentality. Only people interested in taking the caliber deer that this county is known for.

The land is surrounded on all sides by trophy managed clubs, including a well known plantaion.

The number of people I have to go in on it determines how much per person. If you are interested send me a PM. Land is VERY hard to find in this county so I do not care to post any more specific info. on an open public forum.

Old 07-26-2007, 12:25 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Williamsburg County deer lease

[8D]
Old 08-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Williamsburg County deer lease

Old 05-11-2017, 07:08 AM
Spike

Default You said to send a private message but I can't find a link.

Originally Posted by StrutNtom
I am looking for1-3 people to join in on a lease for the deer rights on 400ac in Williamsburg County, SC.The heart of the low county and home to many of SC's record book deer.

The property is all river front on the Black River near the town of Greeleyville. I am not interested in any person(s) with the "if its brown, its down" mentality. Only people interested in taking the caliber deer that this county is known for.

The land is surrounded on all sides by trophy managed clubs, including a well known plantaion.

The number of people I have to go in on it determines how much per person. If you are interested send me a PM. Land is VERY hard to find in this county so I do not care to post any more specific info. on an open public forum.
How do you want the personal message sent?
I will give you my phone number but I don't want it posted on the web.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Spike

Default I am highly interested in the property

You asked for a pm but this is the only way I saw to do that. I currently live in Williamsburg county. I will give you my number but I don't know if this post to the web openly. You can call my sons work number at 803-960-5196. He will give you my number or hand the phone over to me. Thank you and God bless