Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Looking for a rio >

Looking for a rio

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Looking for a rio

Old 04-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for a rio

Hey all, I am looking for a rio, I have shot Easterns, and Got my first Merrium this spring and now would like to get a Rio and then the Osseola, What I guess I am asking is anyone willing to help me fulfill my dream of the Grand Slam of turkeys??? I would really like to try next spring for the Rio if I can find someone to put me on some land, I dont want anyone to think I am asking for you to do everything, just put me on some land with Rios and I will saddle my own horse so to speak after that...Thanks for any help you can offer...I am certainly willing to trade a hunt or something like that if anyone might be interested...
pyclub1

Old 04-28-2007, 01:09 PM

Default RE: Looking for a rio

Come on down to Texas and I'll get you out on Ft. Hood. Ya got a place to stay if ya like. You just buy your tags and licenses and you're good to go.