Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Crossbows in Virginia??? >

Crossbows in Virginia???

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Crossbows in Virginia???

Old 08-08-2005, 08:12 PM

Default RE: Crossbows in Virginia???

I think people just have this vision that a xbow is deadly at long range.Like if you use one you can shoot at a deer 100 yards away.Of course these folks have never shot one or they would know that after 45 yards or so they drop like a rock.

These fanatical compound shooters that just hate them because they are like a rifle/shotgun,well I say,come on man!!!Mine turns to mush after 45 yards or so and it cost me $600.But you have a compound with top notch sites,releases,carbon arrows,a 6 foot long stabilizer and can hit bullseyes at 60 yards while sneezing and this is all ok.But a deadly crossgun.No way is this archery equipment you say,PLEEEEASE!!!

If your state allows them during archery season,they are archery equipment,and anyone who chooses to use one,well good luck this season.Get a big one.

One of these days hunters will stop whining and boohooing over whos using what,and doing this,etc.If its legal,its legal..I even see qdm nuts bashing folks for killing legal deer because it should have been allowed to walk.Unreal...[]