Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

baiting for coyotes? HELP!!

Old 01-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Fork Horn

plan c shoot some coons and squirls make a pile outta the coons and use scraps from squirls
Old 01-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

crows 2 there good
Old 01-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Spike

Well you can't fight city hall if they say no must be some logic behind it! Would'ent want to starve all the dump chickens (crows) Besides all that road pizza is really pleasant to look at! What a joke!
Old 01-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Fork Horn

Here in ontario we have 24 or 48 hrs to report a road kill after it was picked up. actually got a few eatible moose this way, as well as a red tailed hawk, merlin falcon, and long eared owl that i have mounted. You might be a red neck if you get your supper from the side of the road, or you might be a red neck if you decorate your living room with dead animals you picked off the road....hahaha
Old 01-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Spike

Give a man a truck and he'll never go hungry! LOL!! In the USA we are not allowed to have any birds of prey! Not even part of one!

Last edited by dogpoo; 01-07-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Spike

my uncle's friend had one of his cows died so he just gutted it and left the carcass in a field and would shoot them at night by having my uncle shine the flashlight on them while he shoots. what was great about the carcass was that it was heavy and the coyotes couldnt move it and make a hit and run. But you arent probably going to find dead cows anytime soon. this may seem off topic but try hunting them with a decoy...if you dont want to use a mojo critter, put a stick in the middle of the field with a couple of turkey feathers tied to some string, this will surely catch their eye on it instead of you. hope this helped

Happy Hunting!